12 Month Prepay + 1
Buy the 12 Month Prepay and get the 13th-month's box for free!
(See What Comes with It for Details)
Love knitting and crochet? Obsessed with gorgeous yarn? Can’t get enough of knitterly tools and novelty items? Then, this is the subscription for you!
Included in each (aqua-colored!) box, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews and a wonderful stitch-along community!
Thinking about gifting this subscription box as a gift to your favorite knitter or crocheter? You're awesome!
Here's how it works:
- Click on BUY NOW and you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Add your giftee's address as the shipping address.
- Include a message to her or him in the Notes section.
- If your intention is to give a one-time gift only, simply login after your gift has shipped and cancel anytime. If you're giving an ongoing gift, then do nothing.
That's all there is to it!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With this subscription, you’ll get charged for twelve (12) months of YarnYAY! at a time (+ shipping) and your subscription will renew at $400 every thirteen (13) months thereafter - you can pause or cancel at any time.
As our gift to you, please enjoy a digital download of the YarnYAY! Vol. 2 E-book, which includes all 16 knit & crochet patterns featured in YarnYAY! Boxes from May-Dec 2019, our fun, limited-edition YarnYay! tote bag AND, a FREE box for the 13th month!
*Subscriber reward emails will be sent on the 6th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. Discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
*One tote and gift pack per customer, valid for first time 12-month subscribers only
YarnYAY! January Subscription Box
Sueño Tweed | Hikoo by Skacel
We've teamed up with our friends at Skacel again, to celebrate the launch of tweed yarns within their popular Sueño (merino &bamboo) line. We've created at YarnYAY! exclusive color, which makes this month's selection even more special. The found horn or leather buttons in this box are also from them.
Skacel Knitting is a woman-founded and ran company based in Kent, WA.
Button Cowl Patterns | Designs by Robyn Chachula & Vickie Howell
It's a new year, so time for new cowls! This month's designs will take you throughout the seasons, as a layering piece or simply, a drapey accessory. The knit version, designed by Vickie, is made with a simple, brioche stitch. The crochet version, by Robyn Chachula mixes clusters and mini-bobbles for a playground of texture.
Found Horn or Leather Buttons | Skacel
Adorn this month's projects with the 5, 18 mm found horn or leather buttons are provided by Skacel.
Cuticle Oil | Black Dahlia Lacquer
This hand-poured, vegan cuticle oil is scented with essential oils and sized to fit in the notions pouch of your project bag. Your cuticles won't snag your yarn on our watch!
Black Dahlia Lacquer is a mother-daughter owned business, based in Austin, TX.
Yay, A Tote Bag! | YarnYAY!
YAY it's a New Year! We're so happy to see the arrival of 2021, so we've created a tote bag to carry a little cheer (and yarn) along the way towards better days!
See more YarnYAY! bags here.
Prefer a scarf to a cowl? We've got you covered. The patterns in this month's box include instructions for both. If you're making the scarf, though, you'll need two additional hanks (3 total) of Sueno Tweed yarn. Get it here!
- 1/2: Opt-in Early January Boxes Shipped
- 1/3: Unboxing Went Live (see our website, if you missed it!)
- 1/6: Subscriber 5% off Codes Made Available [E-mail]
- 1/7: January Boxes Ship
- 1/8: Digital Patterns + Alternative Pattern Inspo [Newsletter]
- 1/11 @12pmCT: Ask Me Monday: Basic Brioche Stitch, Worked Flat Vickie's Facebook Page
- 1/14: Keep Your Eyes Open for a Fun Valentine's Launch!
- TBD: Live with Karin Skacel of Skacel Knitting (HiKoo yarns) + Giveaway Vickie's Facebook Page
- TBD: Designer, Robyn Chachula Feature [Newsletter]
- TBD: Live with co-founder of Black Dahlia Lacquer + Giveaway YarnYAY! FB Group
- 1/18 @ 12pmCT: Ask Me Monday Vickie's Facebook Page
- 1/20 @7pmCT: YarnYAY! Mid-Week Meet-up [Zoom]
- 1/25 @ 12pmCT: Ask Me Monday Vickie's Facebook Page
- 1/29: February Box Haiku-Clue Released