12 Month Prepay + 1
Buy the 12 Month Prepay and get the 13th-month's box for free!*
(See What Comes with It for Details)
Love knitting and crochet? Obsessed with gorgeous yarn? Can’t get enough of knitterly tools and novelty items? Then, this is the subscription for you!
Included in each (aqua-colored!) box, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews and a wonderful stitch-along community!
*You'll pay the fixed rate shipping, but the box is on us!
Thinking about gifting this subscription box as a gift to your favorite knitter or crocheter? You're awesome!
Here's how it works:
- Click on BUY NOW and you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Add your giftee's address as the shipping address.
- Include a message to her or him in the Notes section.
- If your intention is to give a one-time gift only, simply login after your gift has shipped and cancel anytime. If you're giving an ongoing gift, then do nothing.
That's all there is to it!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Comes With It
With this subscription, you’ll get charged for twelve (12) months of YarnYAY! at a time (+ shipping) and your subscription will renew at $400 every thirteen (13) months thereafter - you can pause or cancel at any time.
As our gift to you, please enjoy a digital download of the YarnYAY! Vol. 3 E-book, which includes 18 knit & crochet patterns featured in YarnYAY! Boxes from 2020, an $18 value., our fun, limited-edition YarnYAY! tote bag AND, a FREE box for the 13th month!
*Subscriber reward emails will be sent on the 6th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. Discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
*One tote per customer, valid for first time 12-month subscribers only.
What's Inside the September YarnYAY! Box
- Kinky | HiKoo
- This month we're serving up beautiful, superwash German wool in a way we never have before! Hikoo Kinky is presented in a coil that's been pre-knit into a tube, so that you can work directly from it, without needing to wind it into a ball. HiKoo Kinky is a Makers' Mercantile brand. It's family-owned and distributed.
- Ribbed Hat Patterns | Designs by Vickie Howell & designer in residence, Natalie Thomas
- Who's ready for Fall? We are, that's who! This month we're ready to go headfirst into the cooler months, by making lush, ribbed hats. The knit version, designed by Vickie, is worked in a deceptively easy, fisherman-esque rib. The crochet version, designed by Natalie Thomas, is worked sideways and in back loops, to create an almost knit-looking rib. See more of Vickie's here. Follow Natalie at @detroitknots
- Spray Dye Kit | Makers' Mercantile
- Fashion spray dye is absolutely the easiest type to create that speckled look that is so popular right now. Combined with Kinky coiled yarn and Makers' Mercantile instructions, you're set up for yarn-dyeing success! Kit includes 2 bottles of dye, gloves, and full instructions. Makers' Mercantile is based in Kent, Washington, and owned by Karin Skacel.
- Faux Fur Pompoms | YarnYAY!
- Faux fur pompoms add an additional textile texture to your project. Sew one directly onto a hat, or add a button to make it removable. Any project with a pompom is a good project!
|Ski Bum (knit), by Vickie Howell||Snow Bunny (crochet), by Natalie Thomas|
9/1-2: Opt-in Early Subscriber Boxes Ship
9/3 @ 12pmCT: September Unboxing [Vickie's Facebook Page]
9/7: Subscriber 5% Rewards [Newsletter]
9/8: September Subscriber Boxes Ship
9/8: Digital Patterns + Alternative Pattern Inspo [Newsletter]
9/9: Crochet for Knitters Class [Vogue Knitting Live--Virtual]
9/9: Karin Skacel + Yarn Spray DyeTips [Newsletter]
9/10: 1, 2, 3 Square Project Class [Vogue Knitting Live--Virtual]
9/15: Mid-Month Meetup [Zoom]
9/20: Ask Me Monday [Vickie's Facebook Page]
9/27: Ask Me Monday [Vickie's Facebook Page]
9/30: October Box Haiku Clue [Facebook Group]
*Note: For ease of locating, all events will also be posted/shared in our Facebook Group. JOIN HERE!