3 Month Prepay
Love knitting and crochet? Obsessed with gorgeous yarn? Can’t get enough of knitterly tools and novelty items? Then, this is the subscription for you!
Included in each (aqua-colored!) box, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews and a wonderful stitch-along community!
Thinking about gifting this subscription box as a gift to your favorite knitter or crocheter? You're awesome!
Here's how it works:
- Click on BUY NOW and you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Add your giftee's address as the shipping address.
- Include a message to her or him in the Notes section.
- If your intention is to give a one-time gift only, simply login after your gift has shipped and cancel anytime. If you're giving an ongoing gift, then do nothing.
That's all there is to it!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With this subscription, you’ll get charged for three (3) months (+ shipping) of YarnYAY! at a time and your subscription will renew at $103 every three (3) months thereafter - you can pause or cancel at any time. As our gift to you, please enjoy a digital download of the YarnYAY! Vol. 2 E-book, which includes all 16 knit & crochet patterns featured in YarnYAY! Boxes from May-Dec 2019. $18 Value
YarnYAY! October Subscription Box
Merino Worsted | Camellia Fiber Co.
This yarn is beautifully spun 100% superfine merino in a versatile 4-ply worsted weight, with a firm twist and round shape, making it ideal for rendering crisp stitch definition. Our selections this month are Autumn-worthy shades, Terracotta and Dahlia. This box comes with one hank, in one of the colors at random.
Headband Patterns | Designs by Angela Tong & Vickie Howell
This month's projects are giving us a head start on Fall fashion! The knit version, designed by Angela Tong, incorporates playful, wavy ribbing.
Issue No. 30 | Pompom Quarterly
This stunning, Autumn issue of one of Vickie's absolute favorite stitching + lifestyle magazines, is a feast for the eyes -- not to mention the needles and hooks! Pompom Quarterly is a UK-based, women-owned publishing company with an office in Austin, TX.
Vote Stitch Markers | Katrinkles
The year 2020 marks the 100th anniversary of the passage of the 19th Amendment, guaranteeing and protecting women's constitutional right to vote in the United States. We're celebrating with custom stitch markers from our friends over at woman-owned business, Katrinkles!
Here's what we've got planned for our YarnYAYers in October!
- October 3rd @12pmCT: October Box Unboxing (Facebook & YouTube)
- October 7th: Subscriber Boxes Ship
- October 8th: Exciting Products Launch! (YarnYAY.com/Facebook)
- October 12th: Ask Me Monday: How to Knit Wavy Rib [LIVE VIDEO] (Facebook)
- October 13th: Crochet Rib Tutorial [VIDEO] (YarnYAY! FB Group)
- TBD: Camillia Yarn Co. GIVEAWAY (Facebook Group)
- TBD: Live with Pompom Quarterly's Meghan Fernandes (Facebook)
- October 19th @12pmCT: Ask Me Monday [LIVE VIDEO] (Facebook)
- October 21st @7pmCT: Mid-Week Meet-up (Zoom)
- October 26th @12pm CT: Ask Me Monday [LIVE VIDEO] (Facebook)
- October 30th: November Haiku Clue (Newsletter + Facebook Group)