6 Month Prepay
Love knitting and crochet? Obsessed with gorgeous yarn? Can’t get enough of knitterly tools and novelty items? Then, this is the subscription for you!
Included in each (aqua-colored!) box, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews and a wonderful stitch-along community!
Thinking about gifting this subscription box as a gift to your favorite knitter or crocheter? You're awesome!
Here's how it works:
- Click on BUY NOW and you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Add your giftee's address as the shipping address.
- Include a message to her or him in the Notes section.
- If your intention is to give a one-time gift only, simply login after your gift has shipped and cancel anytime. If you're giving an ongoing gift, then do nothing.
That's all there is to it!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Comes With It
With this subscription, you’ll get charged for six (6) months of YarnYAY! (+ shipping) at a time and your subscription will renew at $203 every six (6) months thereafter - you can pause or cancel at any time. As our gift to you, please enjoy a digital download of the YarnYAY! Vol. 3 E-book, which includes 18 knit & crochet patterns featured in YarnYAY! Boxes from 2020, an $18 value. AND, our fun, limited-edition *YarnYAY! Tote. $43 Value.
*Subscriber reward emails will be sent on the 6th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. Discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
*One tote per customer, valid for first time 6-month subscribers only.
What's Inside the August YarnYAY! Box
- 100% Tencel | Bzy Peach
Everything about this month's featured yarn says. "summer vibes". Dyer Bzy Peach has hand-dyed for us a silky smooth, DK-weight Tencel, in our exclusive color, Fruity Cocktail. You'll feel tipsy with joy, stitching with this beautiful yarn! Bzy Peach is a Georgia-based, BIPOC woman-owned and operated dye-house.
- Lacy Headband Patterns | designs by Vickie Howell & Designer in Residence, Natalie Thomas This month's projects are pool party-ready lacy headbands. The knit version, designed by Vickie, is worked in a lattice lace stitch, with a ribbed border. The crochet version, designed by Natalie Thomas, uses a combination of chain and shell stitches to create a climbing, almost flower-bud motif. See more of Vickie's designs on her personal website. Follow Natalie at @detroitknots
- Yarn Sock | Slipped Stitch Studios Harness that hank with a sleeve for your yarn. Made in this month's fruity cocktail (or mocktail) print fabric, this handy tool will keep your slinky yarns snuggled instead of tangled! Slipped Stitch Studios is based in Huntington Beach, California, and owned by Laura Lundy.
- Macra-Yay! Necklace Kit | YarnYAY! Kaftan accessory, anyone? YarnYAY! teamed up with Flax & Twine and Plaid Crafts to create a necklace kit that is mostly knit or crochet, but with an intro to macramé to finish it off. Make it, wear it, flaunt it.
|Pool Party Headband (knit), by Vickie Howell||Summer Soiree Headband (crochet), by Natalie Thomas|
8/3: Opt-in Early Subscription Boxes Shipped 8/3 @12pmCT: August Unboxing [Vickie's Facebook Page & Youtube] 8/7: Current Subscriber Boxes Ship 8/11: How to Knit Lattice Lace Stitch [VIDEO: Youtube] 8/12: How to Crochet Shell Lace Stitch [VIDEO: Youtube] 8/12: Meet Bzy Peach founder, Laverne Benton + Giveaway [TBD] 8/16 @12pmCT: Ask Me Monday: Knit or Crochet + Macramé Necklace [Vickie's Facebook Page] 8/18 @7pmCT: Mid-Week Meet-up: Learn to Paint Beads + Fruity Cocktails! [Zoom] 8/19: Yarn Sleeve Scoop with Slipped Stitch Studio + Giveaway [Newsletter] 8/23 @12pmCT: Ask Me Monday: Crochet Embellished Flip Flops [Vickie's Facebook Page] 8/30 @12pmCT: Ask Me Monday [Vickie's Facebook Page] 8/30: September Haiku Clue Released [Facebook Group + Newsletter] *Note: For ease of locating, all events will also be posted/shared in our Facebook Group. JOIN HERE!