YarnYAY! Box 6-Pack
👉🏼With this subscription, you buy 6 months at a time*, get a free eBook, and save $20 off of the by-the-month price!
*Your subscription earns 5% off in our shop every month!Love knitting and crocheting? Obsessed with gorgeous yarn? Can’t get enough of knitterly tools and novelty items? Then, this is the subscription for you!
Included in each (aqua-colored!) box, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your crafting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews, and a wonderful stitch-along community!
* Subscriber reward emails will be sent on the 6th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. The discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
SPECIAL NOVEMBER-ONLY BOX!
Thinking about gifting this subscription box as a gift to your favorite knitter or crocheter? You're awesome!
Here's how it works:
- Click on BUY NOW and you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Add your giftee's address as the shipping address.
- Include a message to her or him in the Notes section.
- If your intention is to give a one-time gift only, simply login after your gift has shipped and cancel anytime. If you're giving an ongoing gift, then do nothing.
That's all there is to it!
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
What is a subscription box?
A subscription box is a group of physical products (in this case, knitting and crochet-related supplies) packaged in a box and delivered to subscribers on a monthly, recurring schedule. Subscribers of the YarnYAY! 6-Pack will be charged every 6 months (for a discounted 6 boxes) until they cancel their subscription, which they are free to do at any time.
What Comes With It
With this subscription, you’ll get charged for six (6) months of YarnYAY! (+ shipping) at a time and your subscription will renew at $208 every six (6) months thereafter - you can pause or cancel at any time. As our gift to you, please enjoy a digital download of the YarnYAY! Vol. 4 eBook, which includes 24 knit & crochet patterns featured in YarnYAY! Boxes from 2021, an $18 value.
*Subscriber reward emails will be sent on the 6th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. Discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
What's Inside the November YarnYAY! Box?
- Spun Cloud Light | Knit Collage Knit Collage's newest (and skinniest) yarn is yours this month, in an exclusive-sized hank and custom color, Juniper. Handspun by a small co-op in India, this selection is truly an artisanal treat!
Length: Approx. 105 yards
Gauge: About 3-4 stiches per inch
Content: 100% wool (with a thin strand of lurex wrapped around it)
Yarn Weight: 50 grams
Suggested needle size: US 7-8 or 4.5-5mm
Washing instructions: gently handwash and lay flat to dry
Knit Collage is owned by Amy Small and is based in the Boston area. To learn more about the women who make their yarns, visit their about us page. By supporting our business, you support the work of the Indian women that spin their yarns with as well as their women-run, US based small business!
- Wristers Patterns | Designs by Vickie Howell & Toni Lipsey We love writers, to keep our hands cozy while the weather cools down! The knit mitts, designed by Vickie, combine the textured yarn with a panel of layered cabling. The crochet wristers, by Toni, are made in simple, double crochets allowing the metallic thread in the yarn to gleam. Follow and support our Fall/Winter Designer in Residence, Toni Lipsey on Instagram: @tlyarncrafts
- Metallic Bulb Stitch Markers | Laura's Hand Knits Bulb stitch markers are one of the most useful notions we stitchers can have in our tools arsenal. This batch is metallic so that your stitching can shine! Laura Hand Knits is owned by Laura Clouse and is based in Jasper, GA. Learn more at: etsy.com/shop/LauraHandKnits
- Rose Gold Sewing Kit | YarnYAY! Every knitter & crocheter will at some point need at least the basic sewing tools, We sourced this kit that will do the trick and look glamorous in your project bag!
|Wave Hi Knit Wristers|
by Vickie Howell
|Clap Back Crochet Wristers|
By Toni Lipsey
Join us from November 18th-29th for a virtual advent: 12 Days of YarnYAY!
Check your e-mail every day for new launches, specials, and other fun stuff!
11/1: Block Builder Club, Block #3 Goes Live (Subscriber email)
11/1: YarnYAY! Insider Coffee Talk with Vickie
11/1: YarnYAY! Insider Subscriber Boxes Ship
11/2: YarnYAY! Insider Subscriber Rewards Sent (email)
11/3 @12pmCT: November Box UNBOXING (Vickie's Facebook Page)
11/6: Subscriber Boxes Ship
11/7: November Mitts-related Tutorials Posted (FB Group/YouTube)
11/7 @12pmCT: Ask Me Monday (Vickie's Facebook Page)
11/8: Box Subscriber Rewards Sent (email)
11/8: Digital Patterns & Alternative Pattern Inspo. (email)
11/10: Conversation with Amy Small from Knit Collage (Facebook/Youtube)
11/16 @7pm: Midweek Meet-up (Zoom)
11/18: 12 Days of YarnYAY! begins (e-mail/website)
11/21 @12pmCT: Ask Me Monday (Vickie's Facebook Page)
11/28: December Box Haiku Clue Posted (FB Group & email)
11/29: 12 Days of YarnYAY! ends