August 2021 Box
Box #40 - Fruity Cocktail
- 100% Tencel | Bzy Peach
- Everything about this month's featured yarn says. "summer vibes". Dyer Bzy Peach has hand-dyed for us a silky smooth, DK-weight Tencel, in our exclusive color, Fruity Cocktail. You'll feel tipsy with joy, stitching with this beautiful yarn!
- Bzy Peach is a Georgia-based, BIPOC woman-owned and operated dye-house.
- Lacy Headband Patterns | designs by Vickie Howell & Designer in Residence, Natalie Thomas
- This month's projects are pool party-ready lacy headbands. The knit version, designed by Vickie, is worked in a lattice lace stitch, with a ribbed border. The crochet version, designed by Natalie Thomas, uses a combination of chain and shell stitches to create a climbing, almost flower-bud motif.
- See more of Vickie's designs on her personal website. Follow Natalie at @detroitknots
- Yarn Sock | Slipped Stitch Studios
- Harness that hank with a sleeve for your yarn. Made in this month's fruity cocktail (or mocktail) print fabric, this handy tool will keep your slinky yarns snuggled instead of tangled!
- Slipped Stitch Studios is based in Huntington Beach, California, and owned by Laura Lundy.
- Knit Project
- Size U.S. 4 / 3.5 mm circular needles
- Crochet hook and scrap yarn (for provisional cast on)
- Tapestry needle
- Crochet Project
- U.S. G-6 / 4 mm hook
- Tapestry Needle
|Pool Party Headband (knit), by Vickie Howell||Summer Soiree Headband (crochet), by Natalie Thomas|