Block Builder Crochet Club
This is a digital download club.
Hey there, crocheters! Looking for a monthly practice that helps you add to your stitch pattern arsenal, while also offering modular options to build whatever type of project(s) speak to you? Well then, friends, the Block Builder Crochet Club is for you!
This club is based on a 12-month vision, but will work at any time-interval that crocheter's want to participate. Click on the tabs to learn more!
NOTE: We are currently accepting pre-sales. The first Block Builder installment drops on September 1st. Be one of the the first to join in!
Tag #YarnYAYBBC with your block pics!
This is an annual-minded, digital club delivering a juicy pdf every month which includes a 16" block pattern, tutorial video, yarn-weight modifications, and block building project ideas! Here's the scoop:
- Every month on the 1st, beginning in September 2021, subscribers will receive via e-mal a link to download the latest Block Builder installment.
- To ensure that your modular projects -- whether you make our 2-square pillow, or stick around for the full, 12-square blanket -- are less "hot mess", and more "hot yes!", we've picked a stitch pattern theme for this year's blocks: Shells and Puffs.
- The Block Builder Club is meant to be accessible for most budgets. You'll have the option of choosing your own, heavy-worsted yarn (pull from your stash!), or using a Vickie Howell yarn in suggested palettes. Stay tuned for a big announcement on the latter!
(Psst! Prefer a less middle-of-the-road yarn weight for your 16" squares? We'll offer stitch counts for both sock and bulky weight yarns, too!)
Why join this club? Here are some of the benefits of being a YarnYAY! Block Builder, for only about the price per month, as one fancy coffee!
- This club is great for new crocheters who want to learn, and more advanced knitters who are looking for a mindful , monthly knitting ritual alike!
- Over twelve months, learn and practice 12 beautiful stitch patterns that you'll be able to use forever in your crocheting practice.
- Although one option will be to take all 12 squares to make a keepsake blanket, our club isn't an all or nothing operation. Unlike other block of the month-type clubs, the YarnYAY! Block Builder Club is designed to not only have one end to the means. This is a choose your own adventure endeavor! As the months build upon one another, so will your project options. We'll give instructions for creating great projects using 1 or more squares, as well as idea inspirations for other options!
- Behind this club is YarnYAY! founder, and industry veteran Vickie Howell. Known for easy-to-understand tutorials , and her inclusive spirit, this club is more than just a monthly e-mail. It's an experience.
- Subscribers will have access to the YarnYAY! private Facebook group where team members and the community are there to answer questions, share knitting tips and support one another.
We can't wait build, crochet-style with you!