Cheerful Zippered Bag Digital Tunisian Crochet Pattern
This is a digital download of a crochet pattern by Vickie Howell.
*As Seen on Ask Me Monday
This pretty little pouch is created with a simple square of Tunisian Brick Stitched fabric, and an optional zipper and fabric lining.
- Sweet Georgia Yarns Superwash DK (100% superwash merino, approx. 256 yds/115 g) 1 hank in Aqua-versary (A)
- Woolen Women Fibers Zebra DK (100% Peruvian wool, approx. 246 yds/100 g) 1 hank in The Real Teal (B)
- OR equivalent DK weight yarn in two colors
- Size U.S. H / 5mm Tunisian hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 12" zipper
- ¼ yard of lining fabric, sewing needle and thread in a matching color, (optional) small crochet hook