Cheers Zippered Pouch Digital Knit Pattern
This is a digital download of a knit pattern by Vickie Howell.
*As Seen on Ask Me Monday
This pretty little pouch is created with a simple square of slip-stiched fabric, and an optional zipper and fabric lining.
- Sweet Georgia Yarns Superwash DK (100% superwash merino, approx. 128 yds/56 g) 1 hank in Aqua-versary (A)*
- Woolen Women Fibers Zebra DK (100% Peruvian wool, approx. 123 yds/50 g) 1 hank in The Real Teal (B)*
- OR equivalent DK weight yarn in two colors
*Note: The 50g mini hanks were a special YarnYAY! put-up. If using regular hanks, you will use less than half a hank of yarn A and yarn B
- Size U.S. 5 / 3.75 mm needles
- Tapestry Needle
- 9" zipper
- ¼ yard of lining fabric, sewing needle and thread in a matching color, (optional) small crochet hook