Hip to Be Granny-Square Zip Bag Crochet Pattern
This is a digital download of a crochet pattern.
This pattern premiered in box #24.
Modular knits are one of our faves right now, especially when they involve bright pops of color! This pattern focuses on building blocks of granny squares to create sweet zippy bags for our crafty notions!
- Purl Soho Pocket Posy (75% superwash merino/15% cashmere/10% nylon;
- 79 yds/ 25 g): 1 hank each in Chili Pepper (A) and Pink Papaya (B). -- or equivalent, fingering-weight yarn
- Size E / 3.5 mm hook
- Tapestry needle
- ¼ yard lining fabric, matching thread, and sewing needle
- Sewing machine (optional)
- 7” / 18 cm zipper
- Small crochet hook or sharp tapestry needle