Hip to Be Mitered-Square Zip Bag Digital Pattern
This is a digital download of a knit pattern.
This pattern premiered in pack #24.
Modular knits are one of our faves right now, especially when they involve bright pops of color! This pattern focuses on building blocks of mitered squares to create sweet zippy bags for our crafty notions!
- Purl Soho Pocket Posy (75% superwash merino/15% cashmere/10% nylon;
- 79 yds/ 25 g): 1 hank each in Chili Pepper (A) and Pink Papaya (B). -- or equivalent, fingering-weight yarn
- Size E / 3.5 mm hook
- Tapestry needle
- ¼ yard lining fabric, matching thread, and sewing needle
- Sewing machine (optional)
- 7” / 18 cm zipper
- Small crochet hook or sharp tapestry needle