July 2021 Box
Box #39 - Vintage BBQ
- PROVERBS | FORBIDDEN FIBER CO.
- Spun in Canada and hand-dyed in Tennessee, this month's yarn is a lovely sport-weight blend of organic cotton and linen. Our custom shade Day Lilies & Denim reminds us of vintage dungarees and gingham.
- Forbidden Fiber Co. is a woman-owned and operated dye-house, based in Brighton, TN.
- BANDANA SCARF PATTERNS | DESIGNS BY VICKIE HOWELL & NATALIE THOMAS
- This month's projects are square bandit scarves inspired by the checkered fabrics of summer BBQs. The knit version, designed by Vickie, is worked in a combination of Stockinette and Checkerboard Lace stitches. The crochet version, designed by Natalie Thomas, evokes negative-space-argyle translated into lace.
- HELLO CREWEL KIT | BETTY CRAFTER VINTAGE
- Say hello to your new favorite quickie craft. Vintage-inspired crewel kits bring a little sunshine into any crafter's life!
- Betty Crafter Vintage is based in Austin, TX and owned by Andee Cooper.
- CHIKI CANA BLISS TRAVEL SIZE | CHIKI BUTTAH
- Cana Bliss will cure the stitcher aches that ail you! This muscle- and joint-comforting blend of arnica and CBD oil is a project bag necessity!
- Chiki Buttah is an Austin-based, family owned company.
- Knit Project
- Size U.S. 5 / 3.75 mm circular needle, 24" / 60 cm or longer
- Tapestry needle
- Crochet Project
- U.S. G-6 / 4 mm hook
- Tapestry Needle
|Vickie, is worked in a combination of Stockinette and Checkerboard Lace stitches.|
|Other supplies needed: ||Other supplies needed: |