May 2022 Box
Box #49 - 4th Anniversary!
- Primo Fingering | The Plucky Knitter It's our 4th anniversary and we're celebrating with cashmere! This month's selection is a delicious blend of merino, cashmere, and nylon, custom-dyed for us in a confetti-inspired shade we're calling, YarnYAY! Birthday! The Plucky Knitter is based in Michigan. Learn more at: thepluckyknitter.com
- Celebratory Scarves patterns | Designs by Vickie Howell & Designer in Residence, Julia Madill This month, we're making super-airy, summer scarves! The knit version designed, by Julia, begins with one end's ties and grows into an open-weave kerchief with a today i-cord edging. The crochet version, designed by Vickie, is worked in two pieces, seamed together into a cowl, then embellished with optional embroidered flowers. For more patterns, check out yarnyay.com and follow Julia on Instagram: @juliamadill
- Flower Seed Packed | Sow the Magic The traditional 4th-anniversary gift is flowers, so we're sending you a blooms seed packet adorned with the most beautiful, tarot-inspired art! Sow the Magic is a woman-owned business based in Ashville, North Carolina, Learn more at: sowthemagic.com
- Drawstring Backpack & Felt Notions Tray | YarnYAY! We love having places to put our crafty things so this month, we're bringing you two! The collector's commemorative tote bag is perfect for projects, and the hot-aqua felt tray will hold those notions!
- Knit Project
- U.S. 6 / 4 mm needles – or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch holder
- Tapestry needle
- Crochet Project
- U.S. G-6 / 4 mm hook — or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- 2-3 yards of scrap fingering-weight yarn, in contrasting color(s) (optional)
|Streamers Knit Triangle Kerchief & Shawl by Julia Madill||Penant Crochet Cowl & Scarf by Vickie Howell|