Month to Month
Love knitting and crochet? Obsessed with gorgeous yarn? Can’t get enough of knitterly tools and novelty items? Then, this is the subscription for you!
Included in each (aqua-colored!) box, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews, and a wonderful stitch-along community!
Get charged once a month for your YarnYAY! Subscription
Thinking about gifting this subscription box as a gift to your favorite knitter or crocheter? You're awesome!
Here's how it works:
- Click on BUY NOW and you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Add your giftee's address as the shipping address.
- Include a message to her or him in the Notes section.
- If your intention is to give a one-time gift only, simply login after your gift has shipped and cancel anytime. If you're giving an ongoing gift, then do nothing.
That's all there is to it!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Comes With It
Included in each (aqua-colored!) pack, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews and a wonderful stitch-along community!
*Subscriber reward emails will be sent on the 6th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. Discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
What's Inside the May YarnYAY! Box
Superwash DK | Sweet Georgia Yarns & Zebra DK | Woolen Women Fibers --EXCLUSIVE ANNIVERSARY COLORS For our 3rd anniversary box we did something special. We went to TWO different women-owned dye houses and asked them to create their take on our signature aqua palette. In the spirit of artists supporting artists, we're serving you up both GORGEOUS takes, and ways to create unique fabrics using both yarns in one project.
Sweet Georgia Yarns is a Vancouver-based business owned by Felicia Lo. Learn more at: sweetgeorgiayarns.com
Woolen Women Fiber is owned by molecular scientist, Andrea DeCarlo. Learn more at: woolenwomenfiber.com
Cheers Zippered Bag Patterns | Designs by Vickie Howell
This month, we're playing with creating unique, textural zippered bags with 2 different yarns, using your choice of 3 different crafts! The knit version uses a Jacquard stitch pattern to marry our yarns together with undulating swoops. The crochet bag has a fabric of escalating front post stitches. The BONUS Tunisian crochet option uses stripes with Brick Stitch for a woven look. See more of Vickie's designs at: vickiehowell.com
Silver Washable Paper Project Caddy | YarnYAY! We're obsessed with washable paper caddies and are thrilled to bring you a box- exclusive-sized version of our 2021 fave, silver! Nab the larger companion caddy at yarnyay.com
YarnYAY! Tassel Maker | AnyLine Three sizes of tassels can be made with this tool cutie. Put a tassel on it!
Anyline is a New York-based, woman-owned company. To learn more, go to: anyline-ny.com
In honor of our 3rd anniversary, we're giving away 3 amazing prizes. EVERY May box subscriber will be entered to win one of the following:
- NEW: Vickie Howell Aqua Wood Deluxe Yarn Swift ($99.50 value)
- Vickie Howell Aqua Wood Double-Pointed Needle Set ($115 value)
- GRAND PRIZE: A special gift pack including a large, Fella Q Satchel/Weekender Bag, Fella Q Dopp Kit (small project bag) 1 hank each of all SEVEN colors Mad | Tosh Home in Vickie Howell's color collection, and more! ($300 value)
Cheers Zippered Bag (knit) by Vickie Howell
Cheery Zippered Bag (crochet) by Vickie Howell
BONUS Cheerful Zippered Bag (Tunisian Crochet) by Vickie Howell
- 5/1: Vickie Howell Aqua Wood Deluxe Swifts, Needles & Hooks Launch
- 5/1-6/1: YarnYAY! Maker Business Grant Applications Open
- 5/3 @12pmCT: May Unboxing (Vickie's Facebook Page + YouTube)
- 5/3: Opt-in Early May Boxes Ship
- 5/6: Jacquard Stitch Tutorial (YouTube + YarnYAY! Facebook Group)
- 5/7: May Subscriber Boxes Ship
- 5/8: Digital Patterns + Alternative Pattern Inspo (Newsletter)
- 5/10: Ask Me Monday: Tunisian Brick Stitch
- 5/11: Elongated Front Post Crochet Stitch Tutorial (YouTube + YarnYAY! Facebook Group)
- 5/13 11amET: Mixing Yarns with Jacquard Stitch Vogue Knitting Live
- 5/19 @7pmCT: Mid-Week Meet-up [Zoom]
- 5/20 12pmCT: LIVE with Sweet Georgia Yarns &. Woolen Women Fibers (Vickie's Facebook Page)
- 5/24: Ask Me Monday (Vickie's Facebook Page)
- 5/30: June Box Haiku Clue (YarnYAY! Facebook Group)
- 5/31: Ask Me Monday (Vickie's Facebook Page)
- 5/31: 3rd Anniversary Giveaway Winners Announced