YarnYAY! Monthly Box
*Your subscription earns 5% off in our shop every month!
Love knitting and crocheting? Obsessed with gorgeous yarn? Can’t get enough of knitterly tools and novelty items? Then, this is the subscription for you!
Included in each beautiful box, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your crafting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews, and a wonderful stitch-along community!
Get charged once a month for your YarnYAY! Subscription. Get 15% off your 1st box with code: FIRSTYAY15
*Subscriber reward emails will be sent on the 8th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. Discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
Thinking about gifting this subscription box as a gift to your favorite knitter or crocheter? You're awesome!
Here's how it works:
- Click on BUY NOW and you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Add your giftee's address as the shipping address.
- Include a message to her or him in the Notes section.
- If your intention is to give a one-time gift only, simply login after your gift has shipped and cancel anytime. If you're giving an ongoing gift, then do nothing.
That's all there is to it!
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a subscription box?
A subscription box is a group of physical products (in this case, knitting and crochet-related supplies) packaged in a box and delivered to subscribers on a monthly, recurring schedule. Subscribers will be charged monthly until they cancel their subscription, which they are free to do at any time.
What Comes With It
Included in each (aqua-colored!) pack, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews and a wonderful stitch-along community!
*Please note that cards for YarnYAY! Insiders are charged on the 6th of the month, instead of the 1st. Subscriber reward emails for the Monthly Box will be sent on the 6th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. Discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
What's Inside the September YarnYAY! Box?
- &Make Aran | The Fiber Co
- This month’s featured yarn is a perfect blend of Faire Trade Highland wool and alpaca twisted into a delightful 2-ply yarn. It’s a joy to work with, shows great stitch definition and our chosen shades of Spill the Tea and Mon Ami exude fall vibes!
- Textured Wristers Patterns | Designs by Vickie Howell & Gavriella TreminIo
- As the weather gets crisper our handwear gets cuter, we love these textured wrist warmers! The knit versions, Harvester (by Vickie) are worked in a combination of twisted rib and half-linen stitch. They begin and end in the round, with the thumb opening portion worked back and forth. The crochet versions, Forager (by Gavriella) are made in linen stitch with an eyelet detailing. They’re crocheted flat, then seamed up, leaving an opening for the thumb.
- Cat Clips | Twice Sheared Sheep
- These simple stitch markers are the cat’s meow! Slide these kitties onto your needles like an ordinary stitch marker, or clip them onto a stitch anywhere on your work. As far as handy tools go, they’re purrrfect. (You’re welcome.)
- Pumpkin Needle Felting Kit | Felted Sky Studio
- This beginner's needle felting kit produces the cutest, little pumpkin -- a perfect addition to your autumnal decor. You’re sure to Fall in love (har, har, har) with this fiber craft that expands past the passion for knit and crochet. Have fun, pumpkin!
|Harvester Knit Wrist Warmers|
by Vickie Howell
|Forager Linen Stitch Crochet Wristers|
by Gavriella Tremino
YarnYAY! Monthly Subscribers have access to free, live Zoom help sessions. Go here to learn more and sign up!