Month to Month
Love knitting and crochet? Obsessed with gorgeous yarn? Can’t get enough of knitterly tools and novelty items? Then, this is the subscription for you!
Included in each (aqua-colored!) box, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews, and a wonderful stitch-along community!
Get charged once a month for your YarnYAY! Subscription
Thinking about gifting this subscription box as a gift to your favorite knitter or crocheter? You're awesome!
Here's how it works:
- Click on BUY NOW and you'll be prompted to create an account.
- Add your giftee's address as the shipping address.
- Include a message to her or him in the Notes section.
- If your intention is to give a one-time gift only, simply login after your gift has shipped and cancel anytime. If you're giving an ongoing gift, then do nothing.
That's all there is to it!
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
What Comes With It
Included in each (aqua-colored!) pack, are bite-sized portions of artisanal, hand-dyed, or indie mainstay yarns, TWO exclusive patterns for the same type of project - one KNIT & one CROCHET, at least two specialty items that will make your knitting heart swoon, and access to our private Facebook Group which includes tutorials, exclusive interviews and a wonderful stitch-along community!
*Subscriber reward emails will be sent on the 6th of each month. Subscribers must be active and those who have skipped the month will still receive their 5% discount code. Discount is single-use and expires at the end of each month. Discounts may not be combined and do not work on subscription products.
What's Inside the January YarnYAY! Box?
- Woolstok Light | Blue Sky Fibers
This month's yarn, Woolstok Light, is made from 100% Fine Highland Wool. It's soft and lofty, with beautiful stitch definition. Our featured shades are sublime blues, October Sky and Spring Ice.
Blue Sky Fibers is a consciously crafted fiber company, based in Minnesota and owned by Linda Niemeyer. Learn more at: http://www.blueskyfibers.com
- Cabled Beanie Patterns | Designs by Vickie Howell
We're kicking off a new year with new beanies! This month we're making lightweight versions that will take us all of the way through spring. The knit version includes lattice, side cable panels on a bed of rib, and a seamed top. The crochet version mixes half-double crochet stitches with strips of climbing cables.
- YAY! 2022 Tote | Yarnyay!
We say, let 2022 be the year of yay! This large tote exclaims positivity on a canvas of cotton and cork.
Our totes are sourced through an Austin-based promotional products small business.
- You Do You, Enamel Pin
In the spirit of embracing what works for you, an oft-spoken phrase by Vickie, illustrated by Naterdoodle, and turned into a wearable pin. You Do You in 2022!
Stay tuned for more YDY-emblazoned products, coming soon!
- Minisoak Wash | Soak
Give your woolies a wash in our favorite wool care product, Soak. This mini packet will cleanse at least two small projects.
Learn more here.
*One packet, in a surprise scent, comes in each box.
|Crossroads Cabled Beanie (knit), by Vickie Howell||Conundrum Cabled Beanie (crochet), by Vickie Howell|
- 1/1: Block Builder Club Block #5 Delivered to Members (email)
- 1/3 @12pmCT: January Unboxing (Facebook, YouTube)
- 1/4: Opt-in Early Subscriber Boxes Ship
- 1/7: Subscriber Boxes Ship
- 1/8: Digital and Alternative Pattern Inspo (Newsletter)
- 1/10 @12mCT: As Me Monday (Vickie's Facebook Page)
- 1/11: 3-Needle Bind-off in Ribbing [VIDEO, YT, Facebook Group)
- TBD: Live with Blue Sky Fibers
- 1/17 @12pmCT: As Me Monday (Vickie's Facebook Page)
- 1/19 7pm-8pmCT: Mid-Week Meet-up (Zoom)
- 1/24 @12pmCT: As Me Monday (Vickie's Facebook Page)
- 1/27: New Product Release!
- 1/30: Haiku Clue Posted (Newsletter & FB Group)