Wristers Box (formerly November 2022 Box #55)
We love writers, to keep our hands cozy while the weather cools down!
- Spun Cloud Light | Knit Collage Knit Collage's newest (and skinniest) yarn is yours this month, in an exclusive-sized hank and custom color, Juniper. Handspun by a small co-op in India, this selection is truly an artisanal treat! Y
Yarn Specs: Length: Approx. 105 yards Gauge: About 3-4 stiches per inch Content: 100% wool (with a thin strand of lurex wrapped around it) Yarn Weight: 50 grams Suggested needle size: US 7-8 or 4.5-5mm Washing instructions: gently handwash and lay flat to dry Knit Collage is owned by Amy Small and is based in the Boston area. To learn more about the women who make their yarns, visit their about us page. By supporting our business, you support the work of the Indian women that spin their yarns with as well as their women-run, US based small business!
- Wristers Patterns | Designs by Vickie Howell & Toni Lipsey We love writers, to keep our hands cozy while the weather cools down! The knit mitts, designed by Vickie, combine the textured yarn with a panel of layered cabling. The crochet wristers, by Toni, are made in simple, double crochets allowing the metallic thread in the yarn to gleam. Follow and support our Fall/Winter Designer in Residence, Toni Lipsey on Instagram: @tlyarncrafts
- Metallic Bulb Stitch Markers | Laura's Hand Knits Bulb stitch markers are one of the most useful notions we stitchers can have in our tools arsenal. This batch is metallic so that your stitching can shine! Laura Hand Knits is owned by Laura Clouse and is based in Jasper, GA. Learn more at: etsy.com/shop/LauraHandKnits
- Rose Gold Sewing Kit | YarnYAY! Every knitter & crocheter will at some point need at least the basic sewing tools, We sourced this kit that will do the trick and look glamorous in your project bag!
- Knit Project
- Size U.S. 8/5 mm, double-pointed needles - or size needed to obtain gauge
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
- Crochet Project
- Size U.S. 7 / 4.5 mm crochet hook
- Size U.S. E-4 / 3.5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
|Wave Hi Knit Wristers|
by Vickie Howell
|Clap Back Crochet Wristers|
By Toni Lipsey