Ribbon Candy Scarf Digital Knit Pattern
This is a digital download of a knit pattern by the YarnYAY! Design Team.
Just like diving into Granny's hard candy dish during the holidays, the waves of this festive knit scarf are colorful and bright. This feather and fan scarf is knit length-wise and is a fab project for using up small amounts of yarn from your stash. You'll just need one main color of Montoya Merino Light (or any similar weight yarn) to start.
Finished measurements: 5½" / 14 cm x 78" / 198 cm
Looking for a crochet version of this scarf pattern? Check out the YarnYAY! Design Team's pattern here!
- Vickie Howell Montoya Merino Light (100% superwash merino: 300 yds/100 g) 1 hank in Leche (MC)
- Approximately 60 yd/20 g of 12 contrast colors in same weight of yarn (CC1-CC12)
- Sample shown used 12 mini hanks from the limited edition 2022 YarnYAY! Advent box
- Size U.S. 5/3.75 mm circular needle 40" / 100 cm long — or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- 17 stitch markers (optional but recommended)