Sweater Weather Pullover
Iiiiit's sweater weather, so meet, well, Sweater Weather! Designed by YarnYAY!'s own Chris Bahls, this easy-to-wear pullover employs one of our favorite stitch patterns from the first year of our Block Builder Club, with Vickie's heavy-worsted Montoya Merino.
The Sweater Weather pullover is inclusively sized to fit chest circumferences of 30"-60".
- Pattern PDF digital download for all sizes
- 5-11 hanks, Vickie Howell Montoya Merino (100% superwash wool; 100gr/185 yds.)
- YarnYAY! Cotton Drawstring Bag
- YarnYAY! Tailor's Measuring Tape
Additional Recommended Supplies
- Size US 9 / 5.5 mm needles – or size needed to obtain gauge
- Spare needle in same size as gauge needle or smaller
- Size US I-9 / 5.5 mm crochet hook – or same size as gauge needle (optional)
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle