The August Box
Box #28 - Dye-ing for Linen
Here's what's inside:
- Brits Beanies Pattern (both knit & crochet versions)
- ROWAN Valley Tweed yarn in "Marsh Orchid" or "Bedale"
- Custom YarnYAY! Enamel Sweater Pin
- Custom YarnYAY! 2020 Sweater Calendar Tea Towel
- Access to the private YarnYAY! Facebook group where there are tutorials, live events, exclusive giveaways, and a lovely community!
Knitting: size US 4 (3.5mm), 16" circular needle
Crochet: Size E (4/3.5mm) hook
Beanies not your thing? Here are a few alternate patterns to make with the ROWAN Valley Tweed from this December's box!
Wild Growth (fingering weight), by Melissa J. Goodale
Emissary - Fingering by Julie Gilliver
Awfully Simple Angled Scarf, by Tamara Kelly
Pretty Wrist Warmers, by Patons Design Team