The Fibre Co. &Make Aran
What do you get when you mix super soft alpaca and strong Highland wool? A fabulously soft and squishy yarn which loves color work, is easy to stitch, and brings joy to every stitch of your sweater, accessory or homeware project. A perfect blend of Highland wool and alpaca twisted into a staple 2 ply yarn.
Yarn for stitchers at every stage of their crafting journey, made from 100% natural, sustainable fibres from renewable sources.
Get the Ginger Spice Brioche Scarf FREE with any purchase of &Make Aran. Go here to add the pattern. Discount will appear at checkout.
SHOWN: The Fibre Co &Make Aran (50% wool/50% alpaca; 164 yds), in colors: 1 ball (A) Spill the Tea, and 1 ball (B) Mon Ami
- Aran weight, 50% Highland wool, 50% alpaca
- 164 yd / 150 m per 100 g ball
- Tension / Gauge 15-18 sts per 4" / 10 cm
- Needle Size US 7-9 / 4.5-5.5mm
- Gently hand wash colours separately in cool water
- Made In Peru